This charter is intended for users of the champagnes-and-chateaux.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “SITE”) and is designed to inform you of the following:
– the way in which your personal information may, where appropriate, be collected and processed by the C&C EXPORT company (hereinafter referred to as C&C EXPORT).
- Personal data
Respect for your privacy and your personal data are a priority for C&C EXPORT, and the purpose of this charter therefore is to explain the content and processing of personal data used on the SITE. Whatever the case, C&C EXPORT undertakes to respect the following two (2) basic principles:
- You remain in control of your personal data;
- Your data are processed in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act no. 78-17 and the General Data Protection Regulation, known as “GDPR” no. 2016/679.
- Data controller: The Data Controller is C&C EXPORT, a Simplified Joint Stock Company (SAS), registered in the BORDEAUX Trade and Companies Register under number 382.750.081, whose registered office is located at 35, rue de Bordeaux – 33290 PAREMPUYRE.
- Data processed: The personal data concerning you that are collected and processed are mainly: your name, first name, email address, date of birth, postal address, country / region, telephone number, your preferences and centres of interest, your connection logs (for example the IP address), your nationality (when specific regulations require it), as well as the information that you communicate to us when you contact us.
- Bases and purposes of processing: Various data about you may be collected in order to: ensure the proper operation and permanent improvement of the SITE, its services and its features; send a newsletter to those users who have requested it; develop statistics; and respond to your requests.
C&C EXPORT is also authorized to use this data for the purpose of fulfilling a legal or regulatory obligation.
In any event, and for each defined purpose, C&C EXPORT will put all the means at their disposal to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data entrusted to them, in compliance with the laws and regulations in force.
When necessary under the Data Protection Act, depending on the case, C&C EXPORT undertakes to obtain your consent and/or allow you to object to the use of your data for certain purposes.
- Data recipients: Your data are processed by C&C EXPORT.
Only authorized personnel of the various departments of C&C EXPORT and any subcontractors of C&C EXPORT exclusively for technical or logistical reasons (such as hosting and site maintenance providers) may have access to the data.
C&C EXPORT may also be required to communicate your Data to third parties when such communication is required by a law, regulatory provision or judicial decision, or if this communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defence of its rights.
Your data are not communicated, exchanged, sold or rented to any other person than those mentioned above.
- Data transfers abroad: In the event that the recipients of your Data are located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area, C&C EXPORT will ensure appropriate guarantees, in particular contractual, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- Data retention period: C&C EXPORT undertakes to ensure that the data collected will be kept for a period which does not exceed the time necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected and processed. The data may also be kept for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation or kept in files in accordance with applicable regulations and laws.
Finally, the data collected, by means of cookies, tracers and other tracking technologies implemented on our Site, will be kept in accordance with the applicable regulations for a period not exceeding thirteen (13) months.
- Your data rights: In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to access and rectify your Data, as well as the right to request their erasure, to object to their processing and to obtain their limitation or portability as far as applicable, subject to any overriding legitimate reasons which could justify C&C EXPORT keeping your Data. In addition, at any time you can request to no longer receive our communications by using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email that we send you. You also have the right to give us specific instructions regarding the fate of your Data after your death.
These rights can be exercised at any time by sending a letter or email to the following addresses: C&C EXPORT – 35, rue de Bordeaux 33290 PARMPUYRE / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details of the data protection officer (DPO) and your right to lodge a complaint: For any question related to the collection and processing of your Data by C&C EXPORT, you can contact the data protection officer by email at the following address: email@example.com. You are also entitled to bring an action before the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
A “cookie” is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your terminal during your visit to a website. It records certain information about your browsing or your online behaviour.
- Cookies used: C&C EXPORT makes use of connection data to its SITE (date, time, Internet address, protocol of the visitor’s computer, page viewed) and of cookies (small files saved on your computer), in particular to identify you, memorize the pages viewed, and benefit from SITE audience measurements and statistics, in particular relating to the pages viewed.
By browsing the SITE, you accept the installation of this type of so-called “technical” cookies, the sole purpose of which is to allow or facilitate the electronic communication of your terminal equipment with our site, by facilitating its management and your browsing. If your browser allows, you can deactivate cookies at any time, by following the procedure indicated by your browser. However, such deactivation can result in slowing down and/or disrupting access to the SITE.
In addition, C&C EXPORT informs you that it uses the services of Google Analytics to measure SITE audience. You can refuse your browsing of the SITE to be monitored by the Google Analytics tool by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser addon for your current browser on the SITE, which is accessible at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Finally, C&C EXPORT uses Social media cookies. These cookies allow you to share content from the Site on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. We invite you to consult the personal data charters of the social networks concerned to learn more about the operation of their cookies.
- Retention period: Cookies stored in your terminal or any other item of equipment used to identify you for audience statistics or advertising purposes will, in any event, have a service life limited to a maximum of 13 months. That duration is not automatically extended when you visit the SITE again. Beyond this, the raw frequentation data associated with an identifier are either deleted or anonymized.
- Your rights: In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, you have a right to access, rectify, erase and oppose the use of your data as well as a right to their limitation and portability. You can also define guidelines regarding the fate of your data after your death. These rights can be exercised at any time by sending a letter or email to the following addresses: C&C EXPORT – 35, rue de Bordeaux 33290 PAREMPUYRE / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional information: To find out more about cookies (how to identify, manage and delete them), please visit the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/#c5554