Article 1: Identification
“www.champagnes-and-chateaux.com” is a website of the C&C EXPORT Company
35, rue de Bordeaux – 33290 PAREMPUYRE
A simplified joint stock company (SAS) with a capital of: 40,000.00 €
BORDEAUX Trade and Companies Register (RCS) no. 382.750.081
INTRA-COMMUNITY VAT number: FR48 382750081
Publishing Director: M. Patrick JESTIN
The site is hosted by:
375, avenue de Tivoli
33110 Le Bouscat – France
Tel. +33 (0)5 56 69 64 64
Article 2: Website Terms of Service
- User commitments: By browsing the site, each user guarantees:
- They are of the legal age required to consume and/or purchase alcohol according to the legislation in force in their place of residence;
- They use the Website for lawful purposes;
- That, where applicable, the data they provide are accurate, honest and up to date.
Users as prohibited from making any declarations and/or acting in the name and/or on behalf of the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates as well as their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, for any cause whatever. Users must behave responsibly and lawfully on the Website. Users must in particular refrain from sending by e-mail or transmitting by any other means any item containing viruses, software, or other elements likely to limit the Website’s features. C&C EXPORT may terminate a user’s right of access to the Website at any time if they do not comply with their obligations under the Terms of Service and/or any other additional document, without prejudice to the right of C&C EXPORT to claim damages.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property: The content of the Website including, but not limited to, any logo, brand, photo, illustration, image, text on the Website, is protected by virtue of intellectual property rights, and any other legal provision applicable in this case.
The reproduction, distribution or adaptation of its logos, brands and other content on the Website is prohibited without the prior authorization of the Company holding the rights, whether for commercial purposes or not.
- Links to other sites: C&C EXPORT offers links to third-party sites on its Website. These links are established in agreement with the sites concerned.
C&C EXPORT cannot be held responsible for the provision of these external sites and sources, and cannot incur any responsibility for the content, advertisements, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources.
- Liability: C&C EXPORT strives to ensure to the best of its ability, the accuracy and updating of the information published on its Website, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice.
C&C EXPORT declines any responsibility for any inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the Website, for any interruption and/or malfunction of the Website, as well as for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These Terms of Service, as well as the Personal Data Protection & Cookie Management Charter are governed by French law. Any dispute not resolved amicably or transactionally arising from the use of the WEBSITE will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Bordeaux, unless C&C EXPORT prefers to have the case heard by another court with jurisdiction.